Are YOU an Artist?
It’s rarely a lack of ambition that derails us;
It’s a lack of direction…
Selling Art isn’t Magic
- Identifying your Client Base
- Educating Them About You and Your Art
- Having Processes That Help Business Run Smoothly!
Marketing Tools for Artists is dedicated to provide the resources, tools, and courses to help artists sell more of their work.
Looking for a Good Place to Start?
Knowing What to Do is One Thing,
Knowing How is Another…
Guess who reaches their goals without advice, guidance, encouragement, facts, and being called on their crappola?
Why struggle through the School of Hard Knocks – which is the most expensive and slowest way to learn – when you can have a guiding hand?
You can learn almost everything by yourself, but why would you?
If someone handed you a guitar and said “learn to play this well enough to play professionally” and left you to your own devices, virtually no-one would, or could, do it.
They’d give up, and quickly.
But the right teacher, or the right knowledge can bring out the best in the student.
To show the straightest route to their goals, to stay focused and on track, to answer questions, to keep them out of time-wasting rabbit holes, and to pick them up when they stumble.
To do otherwise – especially given a choice – is folly!
So who’s Owen Garratt, and what does he have to offer?
Owen is Uniquely Qualified to Help Artists
- Full-Time Artist for over 20 Years
- He Sells his OWN Art
- No Galleries, No Agents, No Publishers
- Internationally Recognized as a World Class Marketer
- Has done portraits for celebrities such as Gene Simmons, Joan Rivers, George Foreman, Adam West, Kathy Ireland, Cal Ripken Jr., Emmitt Smith, Penn Jillette, and William Shatner.
QUESTION: Where else are you going to get this kind of real world experience and education?
Check out The Fast Start Art Marketing Primer!
A kick in the pants!
Turbocharge your career, and to get your sales growing – whether you’re an ‘old hand’, or whether you’ve never sold a thing!
What Artists say about Owen’s Courses…