In a provocative new video, Owen Garratt, a 20 year best selling artist discusses…
What’s the Number One Most Important Thing about Selling Art and Being an Artist?!
(without having to be dead!)
“Okay, Why Should I Watch This Video?”
Does Any Of This Sounds Familiar….?
You want to try selling your art, but don’t know where on earth to begin.
You’ve tried selling your art and found it to be very hit-and-miss…
Sales have softened and you’re worried that things have changed.
You’re not sure how or where to find “your target market”.
You feel overwhelmed by the workload of marketing.
The whole idea of selling and self-promotion just makes you uncomfortable…!
The Good News is…
90% of everything you’ve heard, read, or been taught about sales and marketing art is either outdated or just plain wrong!
So who’s Owen Garratt, and how can he help artists?
His career speaks for itself…
- He sells his own artwork: no publisher, no outside galleries, no agents, and lives in a small city of 25,000 people.
- His Limited Edition Prints sell for over $200, his original pencil drawings go for over $12,000, and his commissions can run into 6 figures…
- He’s Internationally Recognized as a World Class Marketer
- He lives a cushy lifestyle brimming with travel and adventure
- Owen works to his own schedule. He’s not hassled with distractions and gets his creative work done in an environment of his choosing
- He enjoys complete freedom and autonomy in his career; he doesn’t do anything he doesn’t want to!
Owen has been a full-time, award-winning, best-selling artist for over 20 years…
Owen has done portraits for the following celebrities:
Rock and TV star Gene Simmons
Supermodel Kathy Ireland
‘Ironman’ Cal Ripken Jr
Country star John Rich
Best-selling author Mark Victor Hansen
Comedienne Joan Rivers
TV’s original Batman Adam West
Barbara Corcoran from TV’s “Shark Tank”
NFL Superstar Emmitt Smith
Heavyweight champ George Foreman
Oscar Winning Producer Peter Guber
Penn Jillette from Penn and Teller
Rick Harrison from TV’s “Pawn Stars”
Entertainment Icon William Shatner